Central delegation

(+34) 943 80 53 53


(+34) 943 80 53 54

Truck fleet

As far as our tractor units are concerned, 60% have a minimum towing capacity of 160 t while the remaining 40% have a capacity of 250 t.

For our semi-trailers, we have platforms extendable up to 50 m, 3 to 6-axle flatbed trailers with different characteristics, dollies for transporting outsized structures and more than 150 modular (axle) lines with a wide variety of tools that permit us to adapt our measurements to any kind of pieces to be transported.

These modular trailer units give us unlimited capacity with respect to loads carried, having moved pieces of more than 700 t.